Isolite’s proprietary and patented Mouthpiece has been specifically designed and engineered around the anatomy and morphology of the mouth to accommodate every patient, from children to the elderly. It is constructed out of a polymeric material that is softer than gingival tissue for patient comfort, and it has excellent optical qualities. Its safety advantages and ease-of-use will boost your practice’s efficiency, results, and patient satisfaction.
- Engineered from soft, flexible, latex-free polymer
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Approximate Interincisal Opening: varies by size
- Bite Block: varies by size
- Tongue Shield: varies by size
When the Isolation Mouthpiece is put in place, the patient’s cheek and tongue are automatically retracted and protected, resulting in an immediate decrease in the risk of patient injury. The Mouthpiece obturates the entrance to the throat, minimizing the chance of debris aspiration. This makes the patient more comfortable and provides the additional benefit of being able to monitor the patient’s airway.
The Mouthpiece’s construction provides an extra layer of protection from dental instruments and controls the patient’s tongue. The patient can comfortably rest their jaw thanks to the built-in bite block, and you have free access to both the upper and lower quadrants.
And because the Mouthpiece is single-use, patient cross-contamination is eliminated. In addition, the Mouthpiece has bilateral, 360° evacuation to keep the field dry and reduce humidity.
THE SAFETY ADVANTAGE
- The Mouthpiece keeps the tongue out of the way, making it easier and safer for you to work.
- The Mouthpiece retracts the cheeks and shields them from injury by the dentist's instruments.
- The patient's mouth is propped open by the integrated bite block.
- The Mouthpiece acts as a barrier to the airway preventing accidental aspiration of foreign bodies.
- The Mouthpiece is transparent, allowing you to monitor patients more effectively, ensuring continued safety during procedures.
Six Mouthpiece Sizes to Choose From
Each of your patients is different. That’s why we designed a wide range of mouthpieces to maximize the comfort of each patient, from pediatric to geriatric.
No risk. All reward.
To ensure your satisfaction, we're pleased to offer a 30-day trial period. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our systems, you can return them to us within 30 days of the original purchase day for a full refund.
The Isocare Extended Warranty Program
We now offer an extended warranty option, giving you a two-year extension beyond the one-year manufacturer’s warranty. The Isocare program also adds a “Service Charge per Incident” clause to your warranty, allowing for replacement of all non-repairable components at just $50 for parts and no charge for labor, as well as an expedited turnaround guarantee of just 5 business days upon receipt or any costs are on us.