Welcome to Zyris Isocare Extended Warranty. As a valued customer, this warranty provides full coverage for your Isolite®, Isodry® and Isovac® products and extends the original manufacturer’s warranty, but also adds up to 3 incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $50, plus applicable tax. Should anything happen to your system during the term, simply contact us and our no-hassle warranty will get you back up and running within 5 business days or any cost is on us*. The purpose of this agreement is to outline the terms of this warranty as well as provide guidance when filing claims. See below for full Terms and Conditions. Please keep this for your reference.
Terms at a Glance*
The following are the key terms of the Isocare Extended Warranty program:
- Provides a two-year extension beyond the one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Adds a "Service Charge per Incident" clause allowing replacement of all non-repairable components at a $50 cost for parts and no cost for labor.
- Provides a "5-Business-Day-Turnaround Guarantee" from when we receive it at Zyris or any costs are on us.
We designed this warranty with one goal in mind—saving you time and making life easier. With this, we have built in a "Prior Authorization" process that will allow us to rapidly diagnose and process your claim. As part of this process, we will provide an upfront estimate of any applicable costs by email at the time of initial contact with your Customer Service Representative. Simply reply to that email during the call to confirm the claim. This will initiate the return label to be sent to your facility.
How to File a Claim
To file a claim, simply call your Customer Service Representative at 800-560-6066. They will quickly diagnose the problem over the phone and provide instructions on next steps. Please have your product serial numbers available. Should a return be required, you will be sent a prepaid return shipping label. Package the components to be returned. Use appropriate packaging when sending your product to protect your investment.
Zyris is committed to providing exceptional service and recognizes that your time is valuable. Should you have any questions about this program, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-560-6066.
*Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions – USA and Canada
By purchasing the Isocare Extended Warranty, customer agrees to the terms set forth below:
- Zyris warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the term of the extended warranty.
- If the product exhibits such a defect, Zyris will, at its option, repair or replace it without costs for parts and labor.
- Any damage resulting from accident, misuse, dirt, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, "NO-FAULT", will be repaired or replaced at a Service Charge of $50 for parts and no cost for labor (up to 3 instances).
- The product must be returned by the customer to Zyris in accordance with current Return Material Authorization procedures.
- Zyris agrees to process and return products to sender within five (5) business days from receipt of product at Zyris headquarters. In the event that product is returned beyond five (5) business days from receipt, all costs (if any) associated with the repair or replacement shall be waived.
- This warranty does not cover tampering, finishes or normal wear, service performed or attempted by unauthorized individuals or service agencies, or devices that have been otherwise modified.
- No annual claim limit.
- Extended Warranty is non-transferable.
- Participants agree to provide prior authorization for services. Any credit card used must remain current and valid.
- All implied warranties, including any implied or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, are limited in duration to original one year from date of receipt of the product. Extended warranties are limited to two years from the end of initial warranty period.
- Proof of original purchase may be required.
- In no event will Zyris be responsible for consequential damages resulting from the use of this product.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from State to State.