The Isolite Provides Safety During Procedures by Providing:
• Aerosol Reduction
• Aspiration and/or Ingestion Protection
• Protection from Soft Tissue Injury
• Cross-Contamination Protection
• Increased Visibility
The Isolite Provides Safety for You and Your Patients
If you had a tool that could reduce risk for you and your patients, speed up your procedures, and increase the efficacy of your work simultaneously, how much of a difference would that make? The Isolite is your one-stop solution, providing isolation, illumination, retraction, suction, and patient safety, all at the same time.
- Provides Continuous Hands-Free Suction. The Isolite significantly reduces aerosols and spatter by providing continuous intra-oral suction to help minimize the creation of and exposure to aerosols in the mouth where they originate.
- Protects Airways, Tongue, and Cheek with Flexible Mouthpieces. The flexible mouthpiece shields the tongue and cheek so that only the isolated area is exposed to dental tools, so you won’t run the risk of causing trauma with high-speed or sharp instruments. The mouthpiece also catches any debris and obturates the throat, which allows you to focus solely on the procedure — not the risk of a foreign object being aspirated.
- Gives You Space to Work & Reduces the Risk of Ingestion or Infection. The tongue and cheek are effortlessly retracted with the fitted mouthpiece, giving you more room to work. The Isolite continuous suction efficiently vacuums away dental material, as well as broken teeth, blood, debris, and saliva — preventing ingestion and keeping the field dry. The single-use mouthpiece eliminates the risk of cross-contamination between patients.
- Offers Superior Illumination, Decreasing Any Visibility Issues. With the Isolite’s built-in light, you don’t have to worry about your overhead lighting and have a distinctly illuminated view of the work area. This reduces eye strain and allows you to have better posture during procedures. You won’t miss any details thanks to the brightness and clarity of the LED light, which has two functional settings: white and amber.
- Allows You to Work Independently. Consider the recommendations from the CDC and ADA to minimize the number of people in the operatory. For those times when you choose to ask your assistant to leave the room to avoid exposure, the Isolite Mouthpiece allows you to continue working by providing isolation, illumination, retraction, suction, and patient protection, all at the same time.
Why the ISOLITE System is the Best Choice for Your Practice
You work hard to provide the safest possible dental experience, so you deserve the best possible tools (and your patients will love you for it!).
- It Has an Excellent Track Record. Dentists, dental assistants, and hygienists have used the Isolite and our flexible mouthpieces successfully for over 15 years.
- It Protects You and Your Patients. With isolation, illumination, retraction, and suction, you can work on a dry, well-lit field and focus on getting the procedure done right. Your patients are safe and comfortable, protected from injury, accident, and error.
- It Boosts Your Accuracy and Efficiency. When you have high visibility into the work area, you are able to perform procedures more accurately and efficiently. Dentists often feel comfortable using the Isolite without an assistant because of its versatility and multi-functional capability.
How Do I Know if the ISOLITE is Right for Me?
The ISOLITE is a dentist’s best friend, offering benefits to everyone in your practice — you, your dental assistants, hygienists, administrators, and patients. We believe you’ll see the value right away. If you acquire the ISOLITE system and feel like it isn’t right for you, no problem!
Our 30-day money-back guarantee means that if you aren’t satisfied in the first month, you can get a full refund. Don’t worry about implementation, either — we’ll train your entire staff for free so you can start using the ISOLITE right away.