Earn Free CE with your Isolite System Training
- Get your entire team trained on the Isolite 3
- Earn 1 CE credit per attendee (a $350 value) for free
- Realize the full value the Isolite 3 can have on your practice
- Learn valuable cleaning and maintenance skills to protect your investment
This is the isolation solution you’ve been waiting for. The new Isolite 3 dental isolation system allows you to quickly and easily implement a standard protocol for consistent outcomes in your procedures. Achieve better visibility and moisture control, improve efficiency and clinical results, while ensuring patient safety and comfort.
Providing unparalleled control of the oral environment through improved visibility, oral humidity control, and minimizing the chance of accidental contamination. The new Isolite 3 also offers brighter illumination in both white light and true amber, a robust head design and a smart adapter that allows you to keep your existing HVE line along with the Isolite 3.
Accessories included with system: Cleaning Brush, Cleaning Tip, Accessory Connector and O-Ring Lubricant and Instructions for Use.
- 10,000-hour 90 lumen LED with 3 intensity levels
- True amber light cure-safe mode
- Dual quadrant hands-free suction
- 2 x .85 x 2.5 (50 x 21 x 62mm)
- 9 oz (250 g)
- Biocompatible liquid metal
- Integrated 60 in (1.52 m) power/vacuum hose
Isolite 3 with Power Vacuum Hose Connector
Six Vacuum Light Pipes
Isolite 3 Accessory Kit
Isolite 3 Power Adaptor
Seeing is Believing.
Ready to see how the Isolite system can help your dental practice improve your efficiency and increase patient comfort and safety? We'd be happy to provide you with a complimentary online demonstration.
No Risk. All Reward.
The best way to find out if the Isolite is right for you is to bring an ISOLITE into your practice, risk-free, for 30 days and see for yourself. With the Zyris 30-day money-back guarantee, if you aren’t satisfied in the first month, you can return the system for a refund.
The Isocare Extended Warranty Program
We offer an extended warranty option, giving you a two-year extension beyond the one-year manufacturer’s warranty. The extended warranty provides “no-fault” coverage and will allow for repair or replacement (in the event it can’t be repaired), at no additional charge to you.