Zyris, Inc., a rapidly growing, privately held Goleta based medical technology company is looking for an Accounting team member with Accounts Receivables background to join our Accounting team. Specializing in dentistry, Zyris is the pioneer of innovative solutions that make the dental experience easier, faster and safer for dental professionals and their patients.
Do you love to automate manual accounting tasks? You may be just who we are looking for! You will be responsible for A/R invoices, online ordering queries, past due amounts with customers and Customer Service Representatives, as needed. Duties include:
- Process invoicing
- Process incoming payments daily
- Credit card refunds
- Credit Memos and customer returns
- Process evaluation, warranty and repair invoices
- Complete month end transactions
- Assist A/P
Preferred Traits and Abilities
You will exhibit:
- Company employee traits and values for the successful execution of tasks and duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail, and consistent diligence in maintaining accurate records
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional work ethic, solid self-image, and high level of self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications (Knowledge and Experience):
You will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Two years minimum experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping field required
- Associates degree in related field preferred
- SAP software experience preferred
- DOMO, LeanKit, experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook required; Excel Advanced experience preferred (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Agile, Scrum experience preferred
Zyris designs innovative, ergonomically efficient products that help dental professionals work faster with less stress and fatigue. Our award-winning product has won numerous honors and the support of dentists nationwide.
As we grow and expand our product offerings, we are seeking professional, enthusiastic, and self-motivated team players to be part of our dynamic team. We offer competitive salaries and a great work environment. Zyris provides a comprehensive benefits program that is designed to help meet the needs of our employees and their dependents while providing flexibility, financial independence, security, and protection. We offer a variety of perks including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, paid volunteer hours, paid holidays, paid personal leave, paid vacation, education reimbursement, fitness membership reimbursement, and professional memberships. We believe in smiling and continually celebrate company achievements and employee milestones. All of these components combined with an energetic and supportive culture make Zyris a great place to work and thrive.
Zyris is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or another eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Zyris is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Zyris via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Zyris. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Zyris as a result of the referral or through other means.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and a copy of your resumé to email@example.com.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation