Zyris is committed to transcending the limitations of existing dental technology with innovative, ergonomically efficient products that help dental professionals work more productively with less stress and fatigue. Our staff is relentlessly committed to quality and customer satisfaction, striving to make sure our customers realize the full benefits of our unique products.
We are committed to changing the face of dentistry! Our award-winning dental devices improve the ease and comfort for patients and dental professionals as well as dramatically increase overall efficiency. That’s why thousands of offices in the U.S. rely on our technology daily and dental schools now incorporate the technology into their curriculum, furthering the company goal to become the dental isolation method of choice both domestically and around the world. In short, the practice of dentistry has been irrefutably changed by Zyris!
The Zyris Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for applying an understanding of Zyris’ products, sales methodology, and prospecting techniques and customer base while selling and orchestrating success of customers across North America.
In this role, you will focus on Dental Practices that can benefit Zyris’ world class medical devices that radically improve the dental experience for patients and clinicians. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
The primary functions of this position are new account acquisition while orchestrating adoption, retention, and growth. This includes following up on inbound leads, prospecting, qualifying, solution selling, closing, facilitating onboarding, and catalyzing customer growth.
You will be part of a team focus on a shared a book of business of Emerging customers, partnering with Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Representatives as your clients join and grow with Zyris. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with a genuine interest helping others while growing their sales skills. You will partner with seasoned Account Executives and leadership to rapidly grow your capabilities.
What you will be doing as an Account Executive
- Create and manage opportunities for success
- Develop prospecting plans for territory (including research of accounts, identify key players, and identify actionable opportunities for growth)
- Timely follow-up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing plus periodic outbound activities as needed
- Manage and maintain leads, opportunities, and account information within our CRM
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects
- Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, and product demonstrations to develop rapport to generate interest and actionable opportunities for growth
- Participate in tradeshows, customer events, and industry events, as needed, to engage prospects and customers
- Be a trusted partner with prospects and customers
- Immerse in and develop mastery of Zyris’ product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and best practices embracing a rigorous employee onboarding process and self-driven continual learning
- Pursue and increase knowledge of the industry, common business challenges and opportunities for your customer cohort, and key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Be a subject matter expert for your designated customer cohorts and territory
- Build account plans for all of your customers and engage appropriate internal resources like Customer Success Managers, and Product Managers to deliver on those account plans
- Deliver sustainable results for customers and the business
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Collaborate with other Zyris teams: product, marketing, operations, and support to find innovative approaches to improve customer acquisition and success
- You will have the opportunity to help conduct customer onboarding and training activities when it serves the needs of our customers or the needs of your team
- All Zyris team members embrace the “on it” mindset. This means pitching in and helping out across the business when needed
Who we are looking for
- Tech industry sophomores and veterans looking for a more meaningful challenge in the healthcare arena
- 3+ years’ experience as a sales development, inside sales, or field sales position, preferably with in a SaaS/Cloud software company employing a recurring revenue / subscription business model and Customer Success program
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications
- Dental/Medical Device/Healthcare Sales Professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced medical device and software company
- 3+ years hands-on experience in dental sales, preferably focused on products that require successful end-user onboarding to achieve customer success targets and objectives
- Must be a technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Dental/Medical/Healthcare industry
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- Dental knowledge / experience valued but not required
- Experience with recurring revenue / subscription pricing models desired
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside-sales and or outside-sales based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone, email, or social media
- Proven success in customer interaction and inquiry to uncover key challenges & correlate ways to solve their issues using your products. Focus on presenting the Value proposition.
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Embrace actionable sales ops metrics that drive customer growth
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, PowerPoint, GoToMeeting (or the like)
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Team first mentality
|Health Insurance||100% Medical, Dental, Vision for employees|
|401(k)||401(k) with generous employer matching|
|Fitness Reimbursement||Fitness membership reimbursement|
|Paid Time Off||Paid time off, including: personal, holidays, volunteer and sick leave|